Wednesday, February 24, 2016 by Tara Paras
Do you want to know what’s in your vaccines?
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control’s vaccine additives page is about to give you an idea:
- Aluminum– A light metal that causes dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Obviously, you should never inject yourself with aluminum. But, why is it in our vaccines, then?
- Antibiotics – Chemicals that promote superbugs, which are deadly antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria that are killing tens of thousands of Americans every year.
- Formaldehyde – A “pickling” chemical used to preserve cadavers. It’s highly toxic to the nervous system, causing blindness, brain damage and seizures. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services openly admits that formaldehyde causes cancer. You can see this yourself on the National Toxicology Program website, featuring its 12th Report on Carcinogens. There, the formaldehyde Fact Sheet completely neglects to mention formaldehyde in vaccines. This is the “dirty little secret” of government and the vaccine industry. It does state, however, that “formaldehyde causes myeloid leukemia, and rare cancers including sinonasal and nasopharyngeal cancer.”
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) – A neurotoxic chemical called an “excitotoxin.” It causes brain neurons to be overexcited to the point of death. MSG is toxic even when consumed in foods, where it causes migraine headaches and endocrine system damage.
- Thimerosal – A methyl mercury compound that causes severe, permanent nervous system damage. Mercury is highly toxic to the brain. You should never touch, swallow or inject mercury at any dose. There is no safe dose of mercury! Doctors and vaccine pushers LIE to you and say there is no mercury in vaccines. Even the CDC readily admits vaccine still contain mercury (thimerosal).
Furthermore, the National Toxicology Programs admits in its own documents that:
- Vaccinations “may produce small but measurable increases in blood levels of mercury.”
- “Thimerosal was found to cross the blood-brain and placenta barriers.”
- The “hazards of thimerosal include neurotoxicity and nephrotoxicity.” (This means brain and kidney toxicity.)
- “similar toxicological profiles between ethylmercury and methylmercury raise the possibility that neurotoxicity may also occur at low doses of thimerosal.”
- “there are no existing guidelines for safe exposure to ethylmercury, the metabolite of thimerosal.”
- “the assessment determined that the use of thimerosal as a preservative in vaccines might result in the intake of mercury during the first six months of life that exceeded recommended guidelines from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)…”
- “In the U.S., thimerosal is still present as preservative in some vaccines given to young children, as well as certain biological products recommended during pregnancy. Thimerosal remains a preservative in some vaccines administered to adolescents and adults. In addition, thimerosal continues to be used internationally as a vaccine preservative.”(1)
Here’s a fact: The FDA requires preservatives like thimerosal in so-called “multi-dose” vaccines, or vials that contain more than one dose of the vaccine. If they wanted to, drug companies could produce clean, single-dose vaccines without thimerosal. Of course, they choose not to, however, because it’s more profitable for them to produce multi-dose vaccines.
As the report admits, “Preservatives are not required for products formulated in single dose vials. Multidose vials are preferred by some physicians and health clinics because they are often less expensive per vaccine dose and require less storage space.”
Less storage space over a child’s health? Clearly, Big Pharma has skewed priorities.
Signup for our newsletter, we will respect your inbox and privacy