03/07/2022 / By Ethan Huff
As expected, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has officially authorized Moderna’s Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) “vaccine” for children aged six to 11, as well as recommended “booster” shots of Pfizer’s version for everyone 12 years of age and older.
At a press briefing, Marco Cavaleri, the European Union regulator’s vaccines chief, claimed that the Moderna injection for younger children will be only a half-dose of what is administered to teenagers and adults.
He further claimed that “research” shows young children have an immune response comparable to that seen in older populations “as measured by the level of neutralizing antibodies” against the Fauci Flu.
The Moderna messenger RNA (mRNA) injection will also be recommended as a booster dose in people who have received other jabs, while the Pfizer one was given the green light back in November for children as young as five.
This mix and match approach will ensure that all of the major vaccine players get their share of the spoils, which are now rank in the tens of billions of dollars in terms of revenue and profits.
Because “data” from countries such as Israel supposedly shows that a third dose of the Pfizer brand is “safe and effective” for children, Cavaleri said European children should now get injected based on that.
“No new safety signal was identified,” he said, claiming that “scientists” have come up short looking for cases of heart and chest inflammation, two side effects that have been widely reported in conjunction with the shots.
“Those cases were very rare and most [people] recovered without intervention.”
In reporting on this, the Associated Press (AP) casually revealed that children have an almost zero risk of testing “positive” for the Wuhan virus and actually developing symptoms.
Even so, the fake news outlet seems to agree with Cavaleri and the EMA that young children should be forced to get shot with mystery gene therapy chemicals from Big Pharma, just because.
Interestingly, the EMA has not made any recommendations for older people, almost like it wants to intentionally harm the little ones while leaving the older ones alone.
“At this stage, there is not enough evidence to establish the need for a second booster dose in the general population,” Cavaleri said.
The plandemic is already over, it is important to note, despite Cavaleri’s rhetoric to the contrary. Children’s DNA does not need to be permanently altered, putting them at risk of autoimmune disease or death, just to stave off a potential Fauci Cold that came from a Chinese laboratory.
“This is the most dangerous ‘vaccine’ ever approved,” wrote someone at ABC News.
“The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System has been collecting data for 30 years. Fifty-two percent of the adverse effects have been reported in the last year. That means the mRNA shots are more dangerous than all other vaccines over 30 years combined.”
In just the last year, this same person added, 68 percent of all vaccine-related deaths occurred, meaning the other 32 percent occurred in the 29 years before that.
“Life insurance companies are reporting more payouts in 2021 than 2020. Reuters: The global life insurance industry was hit with reported claims due to COVID-19 of $5.5 billion in the first nine months of 2021 versus $3.5 billion for the whole of 2020,” this same person added.
“Hospitals, doctors and medical researchers are quiet because the pharmaceutical industry benefits them financially through drug discounts and research grants.”
Another person wrote that “this is child abuse on a world-wide scale.”
The latest Wuhan virus injection news can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.
Big Pharma, CDC, Child abuse, children, COVID, deaths, disorder, EMA, gene therapy, lies, Moderna, mRNA, Pfizer, Plandemic, vaccine, Vaccine deaths, vaccine injury, vaccines
This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author
Vaccines.News is a fact-based public education website published by Vaccines News Features, LLC.
All content copyright © 2018 by Vaccines News Features, LLC.
All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.